“Mobile Identity Management: Real World Challenges for Governments & Commercial Organizations”
Join us on March 11, 2016 at 10:00AM EST for a complimentary webcast hosted by thought leader, senior executive, and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Advisor Charles “Chuck” Brooks.
We will discuss challenges & solutions to Mobile Identity Management with Mr. Scott Lewis of Disaster Solutions who holds over 38 years of emergency services experience and Mr. Michael Dougherty CEO of the Secure Identity & Biometrics Association.
- Advances in Mobile Identity Management since Hurricane Katrina, the 2010 Deepwater Horizon (BP) Oil Spill, the 2010 Haitian Earthquake, and several of the most catastrophic natural and man-made disaster in recent history
- Solving Challanges: “No Signal” connectivity issues in remote environments
- Homeland Security Presidential Directive #12 and Presidential Policy Directive #8
- Biometrics and Identity Management: Key Challenges & Solutions
- Return on Investment: Key factors in measuring the effectiveness of mobile identity solutions