DTREDS, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business headquartered in Sterling, VA offering telecommunications engineering, design, and tower infrastructure services.
DTREDS is able to offer the engineering, technical, and installation expertise expected of large corporations while capitalizing on the efficiency, agility, and drive inherent in a successful small business.
DTREDS’s organization is comprised of an assortment of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with a prosperous history of providing military, government, and civilian agencies with complete turnkey communications infrastructure construction, ISP/OSP, and Quality Assurance (QA) services worldwide. DTREDS has successfully completed tasks on over 75 military locations across the United States, on four major Department of Defense (DoD) programs and for three large U.S. Government prime contractors. These projects consisted of many complex cable and distribution system turnkey solutions.
DTREDS offers over 100 mobilized specialty personnel worldwide with tools and equipment to fulfill a broad set of technical requirements in security, surveillance and communications. This includes a prototyping, manufacturing, and warehousing facility that also accommodates large scale depot level repair services/practices, precision machineries to produce parts/circuits, and proven maintenance and repair practices to improve repair operations/efficiencies of any existing depot repair program, supported by relationships with many Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs).
DTRED’s staff includes in house Professional Engineers, security cleared personnel (DOD, DHS, FAA, VA), BICSI RCDD, BICSI certified technicians, ComTrain tower certifications, Telcordia, Motorola R56, USACE Quality Assurance (QA) and Construction Management Services (CMS), NEC, NEPA and ANSI/TIA/EIA trained field technicians. Team DTREDS boasts a corporate culture of safety with all technical staff holding OSHA -10 or -30 certificates. The majority of our employees hold a minimum of Secret Level clearance, with a number holding higher designations such as TSI/SCI with Poly ensuring our team is cleared for any government installation requirement.
The DTREDS team provides technical and engineering support for various customers and contract vehicles through multiple project awards covering a wide range of Tower and Antenna, Inside Plant (ISP), Outside Plant (OSP), and Distribution System (DS) survey, design, demolition and installation. With a wide breadth of services, DTREDS focuses on maintaining 5 operational groups with their depth based on specialty and training:
- Commercial and Government Wireless installation Team: This team’s primary focus is on working directly with common carriers and their infrastructure build outs with a secondary focus on large scale Government wireless build outs.
- Information Technology Services: Inside Plant (ISP): The functionality of this team is to engineer, furnish, install and test all levels of physical material for telecommunication infrastructure building outs. From telecom closets to the desktop, the team is trained, certified and credentialed by industry standard certification programs, equipment manufacturer’s required standards and a wide array of educational programs
- Information Technology Services: Outside Plant (OSP): The ITS OSP team is responsible for any external portion needed for a solid telecommunications infrastructure. Whether it is installation of new manholes, to running new fiber, our team has the civil experience to bore, trench and excavate for manholes, handholes and underground controlled environmental vaults as well as installation and testing of fiber and copper backbones and all associated grounding, electrical and materials requirements.
- Telecom Tower Demolition Team: This team is comprised of highly skilled men and women who are experienced in the take down, removal and disposal of towers of varying size and scope.
- ITS Special projects: The special projects team is an ad hoc collection of specialty personnel working on specific contractual requirements for our established clientele. This group has vast experience in WAP and DAS technologies and a high concentrated focus on medical facilities and their infrastructure solutions.
Customers, Contracts, and Government Agencies
DTRED’s current and active government clients and contracts include Federal Aviation Administration Technical Support Services Contract IV (TSSC IV), the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secure Border Initiative Network (SBInet), Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Tactical Communications (TACCOM) Infrastructure, Integrated Fixed Towers, Remote Video Surveillance System (RVSS) second generation, NETCENTS II, Connections II, TEIS III and the Department of Veterans Affairs and past performance for many of these contracts under previous renditions.
DTRED’s commercial clients include AT&T LTE and DTREDS crews have been responsible for the build out of AT&T’s LTE Network from coast to coast, performing 1C, 2C, 3C upgrades specializing in Lines and Antenna work, Civil Work as well as Power Upgrades to support newly installed equipment and technologies. DTREDS is currently working closely with AT&T and their Turf Vendors on Cell Site of The Future. DTREDS is often called upon to perform Tiger Team work trouble shooting with the AT&T RITC while working with the various radio integrators Alcatel – Lucent. We have also worked with SPRINT LTE and DTREDS crews have been responsible for the build out of Sprints Net Vision and 2.5 networks across multiple states and markets. DTREDS specializes in Lines and Antenna work, Civil Work as well as Power Upgrades to support newly installed equipment and technologies. DTREDS is often called upon to perform Tiger Team work trouble shooting with the AT&T RITC while working with the various radio integrators Alcatel – Lucent, Ericsson and Samsung.
Nathaniel Ferraco, MBA – Chief Executive Officer
- Founder of DTREDS LLC
- Major in the Air National Guard – Cyber Officer
- Subject Matter Expert on Border Communications and Surveillance Systems
- Degree in Electrical Engineering: Penn State University
- Served in two deployments: Southwest Asia & OCONUS
Steve Vento – Chief Operating Officer
- Profit Responsible Executive; Positions: Director of Construction, VP of Development, Exec. VP, & COO
- Developed over $500M of Real Estate Nationwide
- Negotiated Joint-Venture Agreements both Project Specific and Opportunity Driven
- Multi-jurisdictional GC License Designated Employee
- Master Subcontractor Agreements (MSAs) negotiated with Fortune 500 Companies
- Mentor-Protégé Agreement Rep: DHS Contract Vehicle
- Board Chairman for a 501(c)(3): Phoenix Bikes
Request Additional Information
For additional information on DTREDS LLC please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +1(202)380-3689.
Founded by Mr. Lester Quintana, Quintana Advisory Corp. offers an array of management consulting services.
With over 15 years of experience in demanding global environments, our areas of expertise include identifying emerging technologies, and providing them with strategic roadmaps with funding sources.